salience
August 19, 2002
I really feel new right now. No, not just out of the plastic new, but changed: like I haven't ever been down this road before. It's all so new and scary. The crazy thing is, I am the only one who can see it; I am the only one who really knows that I have changed.
I feel more whole. More complete. I don't know if it is because I trust myself now or what. I am sure resolving things with my grandma and my mom has played a huge role. But this couldn't have stemmed soley from them. No, I think this is a transformation which was just waiting for me to initiate the catalyst.
I am ready.
Honestly.
I am ready to start my life. I am finally beginning what I have always wanted to do. It is finally here. I am no longer a scared little girl; I'm not avoiding responsibility for my life anymore. I know what I want to do, and I am doing it. It's like the sun is shining and I have sunscreen! No sunburn for me! A nice tan will suffice thank you. :)
I feel more whole. More complete. I don't know if it is because I trust myself now or what. I am sure resolving things with my grandma and my mom has played a huge role. But this couldn't have stemmed soley from them. No, I think this is a transformation which was just waiting for me to initiate the catalyst.
I am ready.
Honestly.
I am ready to start my life. I am finally beginning what I have always wanted to do. It is finally here. I am no longer a scared little girl; I'm not avoiding responsibility for my life anymore. I know what I want to do, and I am doing it. It's like the sun is shining and I have sunscreen! No sunburn for me! A nice tan will suffice thank you. :)
lasaliente, 11:03


