salience
September 15, 2002
I feel so down right now.
Part of me wants to run out of my building screaming, just to see who would turn her head as I passed.
Part of me wants to cry.
Part of me wants to watch myself bleed, anger freeing itself from my body through my blood.
Each time I breathe I find myself questioning whether or not I am going to inhale again, as if I could take an involuntary function of my body and make it voluntary.
I am finding it harder and harder to convince myself to inhale.
Part of me wants to run out of my building screaming, just to see who would turn her head as I passed.
Part of me wants to cry.
Part of me wants to watch myself bleed, anger freeing itself from my body through my blood.
Each time I breathe I find myself questioning whether or not I am going to inhale again, as if I could take an involuntary function of my body and make it voluntary.
I am finding it harder and harder to convince myself to inhale.
lasaliente, 01:21


