salience

October 9, 2002

This morning I had yet another awesome experience.

The MS IIIs had planned an ability group run, but the fun part was the weather: because. it. was. freezing.

Off we ran, and I felt the first one coming: whenever we start running I get this gross feeling. My circulation flips out for two minutes before my body gets used to the new pace and, sure enough, I fall out of formation to throw up. Lovely, lovely.

What was cool was I leaned up, and instead of seeing the backsides of my run group, this time I saw them run towards me and Sanchez cried, "Suarez, let's go! Congratulations you're now the squad leader!"

And off we ran, with me, the worst runner in the world, in front.

I was so excited by the four mile experience that I had to write about it in my leadership journal for my MS II class!

And I don't know if someone was trying to be funny or what, but as we were all leaving the plex this morning, Johnson pointed to signs that marked the spaces in front as 'emergency snow vehicle' spaces. Snow?! It was cold enough for snow?! And there we were, in our ptsop of shorts and tshirts! Snow?

Oh that's right... I thought it was a little cold! ;)
lasaliente, 23:19

0 Comments:

Add a comment