salience
November 12, 2002
College life:
I am eating this up. I had a great time yesterday in general. From going to my accounting class and listening to Professor Taylor rant about the stupidity of BC logo watches (and then showing us the one he had just bought), to my spanish Professor being nice to me again, to watching the rain from my desk. I have an economics midterm tomorrow and I haven't even begun to study; in fact I am still reading for history. After that is done I need to read for my MS I class tomorrow morning: we have a presentation to do and I should know the material beforehand. That might help. ;) After that is done I need to finish reading half of a spanish novel. And then and only then can allow myself to study for econ.
No responsibilities today folks: no class, no band for me. Just an appointment with sports medicine at 2:45 for my knee (a surgeon?! yikes!).
I am going to spend the day immersing myself in text.
I love it. Where else can I do this? Education is a marvellous bubble.
I am eating this up. I had a great time yesterday in general. From going to my accounting class and listening to Professor Taylor rant about the stupidity of BC logo watches (and then showing us the one he had just bought), to my spanish Professor being nice to me again, to watching the rain from my desk. I have an economics midterm tomorrow and I haven't even begun to study; in fact I am still reading for history. After that is done I need to read for my MS I class tomorrow morning: we have a presentation to do and I should know the material beforehand. That might help. ;) After that is done I need to finish reading half of a spanish novel. And then and only then can allow myself to study for econ.
No responsibilities today folks: no class, no band for me. Just an appointment with sports medicine at 2:45 for my knee (a surgeon?! yikes!).
I am going to spend the day immersing myself in text.
I love it. Where else can I do this? Education is a marvellous bubble.
lasaliente, 07:40


