salience
November 7, 2002
::sigh:: I can breathe again. Thank you.
Epiphany: through anything I will always admire certain people:
1. Logan, you are my rock.
2. Breslin is the coolest, aka my favorite rotc character: he calls me after being bitched at by MSG Carter for me missing the PCI this morning. He could say any number of insulting things to me, but instead: "Just know that attendance is important. I know things are hectic right now for you." Yes they are, thank you.
3. My dad. I just recognized his outlook on things in myself. After talking with Breslin, I thought, "Yep, either you kick the shit out of the world or it kicks the shit out of you." It must be a military thing: act or be acted upon, those are the only two choices we really have to make in life.
4. U2. Where would I be without your music?
Epiphany: through anything I will always admire certain people:
1. Logan, you are my rock.
2. Breslin is the coolest, aka my favorite rotc character: he calls me after being bitched at by MSG Carter for me missing the PCI this morning. He could say any number of insulting things to me, but instead: "Just know that attendance is important. I know things are hectic right now for you." Yes they are, thank you.
3. My dad. I just recognized his outlook on things in myself. After talking with Breslin, I thought, "Yep, either you kick the shit out of the world or it kicks the shit out of you." It must be a military thing: act or be acted upon, those are the only two choices we really have to make in life.
4. U2. Where would I be without your music?
lasaliente, 18:15


