salience
November 15, 2002
So many thoughts right now:
1. It's been awhile since I've posted, it seems.
2. I am hesitant to write what I am thinking here now. Many people have told me that they read this and that is odd ot me. I created this blog as a means to vent: an intangible place for me to contemplate. It is easier for me to type what I feel than write it concretely for others to find later. I never considered other people I know, some whom I don't even know well, reading what I think. That being said, I remain undissuaded: I will continue my meanderings here.
3. I am so full of music right now. I love this feeling: satiated, immersed, nearly complete.
4. After band tonight I am uncertain about marching next year. For the past few weeks I have almost convinced myself not to take part in the program, but tonight I remembered why I've stuck with it all of these years. It is fun and I have a great time. And to be honest, I probably wouldn't be any more productive if I had the extra time. ::sigh:: We shall see.
1. It's been awhile since I've posted, it seems.
2. I am hesitant to write what I am thinking here now. Many people have told me that they read this and that is odd ot me. I created this blog as a means to vent: an intangible place for me to contemplate. It is easier for me to type what I feel than write it concretely for others to find later. I never considered other people I know, some whom I don't even know well, reading what I think. That being said, I remain undissuaded: I will continue my meanderings here.
3. I am so full of music right now. I love this feeling: satiated, immersed, nearly complete.
4. After band tonight I am uncertain about marching next year. For the past few weeks I have almost convinced myself not to take part in the program, but tonight I remembered why I've stuck with it all of these years. It is fun and I have a great time. And to be honest, I probably wouldn't be any more productive if I had the extra time. ::sigh:: We shall see.
lasaliente, 01:43


