salience
February 3, 2003
There are things which make me happy, things that make me stop whatever I'm doing to enjoy the moment, things that leave a smile on my face.
1. Michelle. She is a great roommate. After getting in from our adventures at the Avalon late Thursday night, she goes:
"My head is going...
Boom boom boom...
I want you in my room...
And I'm like,
'No head, it's time to go to bed.'
2. Watching heavy snow fall. Early this morning, God smiled on Chestnut Hill. I got to see it, all while listening to Philip Glass' Solo Piano ...it elevated my soul. It elevated my soul indeed.
3. My mom. She is my best friend, honestly. :)
4. Logan. Even though I can get so upset with him at times, there is always a rainbow after the storm.
1. Michelle. She is a great roommate. After getting in from our adventures at the Avalon late Thursday night, she goes:
"My head is going...
Boom boom boom...
I want you in my room...
And I'm like,
'No head, it's time to go to bed.'
2. Watching heavy snow fall. Early this morning, God smiled on Chestnut Hill. I got to see it, all while listening to Philip Glass' Solo Piano ...it elevated my soul. It elevated my soul indeed.
3. My mom. She is my best friend, honestly. :)
4. Logan. Even though I can get so upset with him at times, there is always a rainbow after the storm.
lasaliente, 00:14


