salience
September 10, 2003
Oh my friends are such nerds. And I love them all the more for it.
Observe: Kirstin's away message, after pondering Descartes and the philosophy behind The Matrix:
So it turns out that I can't really know anything to be really true except the fact that I can't know anything to be really true. I probably exist because I believe in myself but I may not. We could all just be deceiving ourselves into thinking that the world is real. Me especially. After all, all of you may not even exist. This is my brain on philosophy. In better news, no tutoring today. I hardly know what to do with myself.
Observe: Kirstin's away message, after pondering Descartes and the philosophy behind The Matrix:
So it turns out that I can't really know anything to be really true except the fact that I can't know anything to be really true. I probably exist because I believe in myself but I may not. We could all just be deceiving ourselves into thinking that the world is real. Me especially. After all, all of you may not even exist. This is my brain on philosophy. In better news, no tutoring today. I hardly know what to do with myself.
lasaliente, 16:30


