salience
October 28, 2003
As often as I can complain, I am really lucky to have so many people to make me smile. Tonight there was the conversation with el papa. He can always tell if I'm stressed out, without me even having to say anything, so he'll immediately start making me laugh. Tonight it was all about Mexican business cliches. You've heard of, "time is money" and "there is no free lunch," yes. But have you heard of:
-"Hey you!! Get off my queso!!"
-"Don't be a huevo, already!!"
-"Be a pan, a pan dulce!!"
Then there was a conversation with Paul. It's so great for me to be able to give him my honest opinions only to have him repsond with: "Hey Maria...Yer one of my favorites."
-"Hey you!! Get off my queso!!"
-"Don't be a huevo, already!!"
-"Be a pan, a pan dulce!!"
Then there was a conversation with Paul. It's so great for me to be able to give him my honest opinions only to have him repsond with: "Hey Maria...Yer one of my favorites."
lasaliente, 00:45


