salience
November 20, 2003
Oh, amusing:
::Shell comes back in the room::
::I'm listening to music::
Me: I can see why he likes this song.
Her: This one? ::listens::
Me: Yeah, Phish.
Her: Alex's?
Me: No, man. Logan's.
Her: Honestly Maria, I can never tell who you are music swapping with anymore.
Me: What?
Her: I mean, do you even know where these files come from?
::both of us are now laughing::
Me: MTDs? Musically Transmitted Diseases?
Her: I remember when music used to mean something. You know, you'd go over to someone's house--
Me: Huh?!
Her: ...and listen to records before letting someone just take them!! Now it's just, oh you want it? Here it is, just take it. Go for it!!
Me: And?
Her: There's no getting-to-know-you process, it's just straight to the goods!! Pure music whorification!!
::Shell comes back in the room::
::I'm listening to music::
Me: I can see why he likes this song.
Her: This one? ::listens::
Me: Yeah, Phish.
Her: Alex's?
Me: No, man. Logan's.
Her: Honestly Maria, I can never tell who you are music swapping with anymore.
Me: What?
Her: I mean, do you even know where these files come from?
::both of us are now laughing::
Me: MTDs? Musically Transmitted Diseases?
Her: I remember when music used to mean something. You know, you'd go over to someone's house--
Me: Huh?!
Her: ...and listen to records before letting someone just take them!! Now it's just, oh you want it? Here it is, just take it. Go for it!!
Me: And?
Her: There's no getting-to-know-you process, it's just straight to the goods!! Pure music whorification!!
lasaliente, 00:56


