salience
March 6, 2004
Nearing the end of my Spring Break, folks. I'm getting over the bronchitis, after getting not only my roommates and friends sick, but my familia as well. It's horrible, festering a plague in Chestnut Hill only to bring it to GA. I'll most likely be back in Alphataterville for Easter, but it all seems so final right now. Getting my poor rollerskate of a car up to Boston has been the cause of much stress, and the idea of having to drive and care for it in MA only adds to it. Things are so much simpler when one only has to get on the T, right? Ah, public transportation. :)
I'm walking a fine line between living my life and only seeing the bullet points. I am fortunate to be allowed so many opportunities, but it is overwhelming from the wrong perspective. I have to remind myself that I do all of these things because I can. Today may be all that I can carry, but I will build this house.
I'm walking a fine line between living my life and only seeing the bullet points. I am fortunate to be allowed so many opportunities, but it is overwhelming from the wrong perspective. I have to remind myself that I do all of these things because I can. Today may be all that I can carry, but I will build this house.
lasaliente, 00:36


