salience
November 13, 2004
He’s charismatic and beautiful to me, still.
But he should stand alone on that pedestal.
He wants to hang out tomorrow. And that doesn’t mean us talking, or focusing on one another. No, I can come with him while he runs errands, if I so choose.
That hasn’t changed. His life doesn’t stop.
If you don’t jump, you’ll never catch the train.
And I’m thinking, as much as I miss the ride sometimes, do I want that dizziness again?
But he should stand alone on that pedestal.
He wants to hang out tomorrow. And that doesn’t mean us talking, or focusing on one another. No, I can come with him while he runs errands, if I so choose.
That hasn’t changed. His life doesn’t stop.
If you don’t jump, you’ll never catch the train.
And I’m thinking, as much as I miss the ride sometimes, do I want that dizziness again?
lasaliente, 23:26


