salience
April 7, 2005
This could be my being pretentious, but considering the amount of time he gastado yo planning, preparing and charming, I feel I'm entitled to say I'm only counting the dream job offers. Sure, WMV/HMK, the place I intern now needs an analyst. And there are contacts with my information mi gente are carrying all over the place. But there are only two jobs I would sign my heart on the dotted line for right now. And I mean, right now, right now. Financial Advisor. Or Wall Street Stock Broker. I've seen all of the options, walked down the buffet line many times, and those are the only two I can see myself clearly being passionate about in two months time. The rest would settle fine, but it just wouldn't taste as good. The sabor wouldn't be there, and I wouldn't know where to find it. Option one is a guaranteed if I want it. Option two will be a guaranteed as soon I get myself down to Nueva York next week. It will be a hard decision. But I can't call whether I'm taking Boston over Wall Street. Got to see the satellite Westbury office first, meet the folks and tally up the ambiente. It's an exciting time. A year ago all I wanted was to be Drum Major and run my own business. Twelve months more gray hair and I'm helping others prepare to be Drum Major and finding I am business. Siempre adelante, as they say...
lasaliente, 17:45


