salience
December 22, 2009
Picture update.
Anna's wedding:

Michelle and Jeff:

With Tim's best man, in traditional Scottish attire:



All of Mod 18A:


I love this picture:

Shots from the MWE Fall Concert (please ignore my awful flush, I was in the middle of the flu). With Meg:

And Jess:

Meg and the cornerstones of percussion (Alex and Gio):

Jess and Chris (MWE founder and MWE director):

Meg with other clarinets Bianca and Ciara:
Thanksgiving at Mom's, the cuats:

Lozo and Mom:

Thanksgiving part two at Dad's, the cuats:

Little Kate, quite the outgoing little girl now:

Teresa and Kate:

I love this picture: Kate, Chuck and Lozo:

Look at Kate's shoes!

Walking around the Lower East Side at the start of the storm this past weekend:


Anna's wedding:
Michelle and Jeff:
With Tim's best man, in traditional Scottish attire:

All of Mod 18A:


I love this picture:

Shots from the MWE Fall Concert (please ignore my awful flush, I was in the middle of the flu). With Meg:

And Jess:

Meg and the cornerstones of percussion (Alex and Gio):

Jess and Chris (MWE founder and MWE director):

Meg with other clarinets Bianca and Ciara:
Thanksgiving at Mom's, the cuats:
Lozo and Mom:

Thanksgiving part two at Dad's, the cuats:

Little Kate, quite the outgoing little girl now:

Teresa and Kate:

I love this picture: Kate, Chuck and Lozo:

Look at Kate's shoes!

Walking around the Lower East Side at the start of the storm this past weekend:


lasaliente, 23:10


