salience
May 26, 2010
My best friend came to visit me last weekend. She was really upset that a volcano kept us apart, she had initially scheduled in a trip up to NYC to see me at the end of April. I hadn't seen her in about seven months, so it was time. Plus, she is my maid of honor in my wedding, so we had much gossiping and girly mayhem to do. Which typically isn't my thing, but I was prepared to make an exception. I stocked up on bridal magazines and wine, and then an invite came from two friends I met through a friend/colleague of Ryan's in CA to go hang gliding in upstate NY. It was for the same Saturday Michelle had planned on making her trip, so I invited her to come too. She swallowed her fear of danger and agreed to go, and so we were in the LES 7 hours after she arrived the night before to drive up. Two hours later we were in Ellenville, NY doing ground training pre-flight. We ending up all wiping out a few times, but overall, it was an amazing experience. Nothing quite like being a human kite. I highly recommend it!


lasaliente, 17:00







